Sunday, December 2, 2012

ANGRY RANT!

Some of you out there don't know this, but THIS IS A TURN SIGNAL.  Say it with me "TURN SIGNAL."  It is connected to this: 

When I see this, I can slow down or change lanes if I want to go around your slow patootie.  But if you do not use your TURN SIGNAL, we might do this:
                                                                 CRASH!!!!

At worst, this may result in a loss of life.  At best, this is going to result in the loss of my last nerve.
 
Driver's ED 101 - USE YOUR TURN SIGNAL BEFORE YOU TURN.

I know, you are in a hurry.  Maybe you are confused and can't remember what that switch is for.  Maybe you are just cruisin' along, and think that you are the only driver on the road on route 29 during 5:00 rush hour.

But guess what?!  Even if you own the last car on earth, USE YOUR TURN SIGNAL!

If I can find 2 seconds to use my turn signal,
 while simultaneously finding a great song on the radio (that has no curse words in it),
        opening a juice box for my 4 year old,
               yelling at the other two kids to stop touching each other,
                       and reading my iphone to find my way to the Adventurer Fun Day,
you can do it to.

So use the brain that God put in that thick skull of yours,
remember the drivers ed class that you took 10, 20, 30+ years ago
and USE YOUR TURN SIGNAL!

And for goodness sakes, after you make your turn, turn that thing off!  
You people are driving me crazy!


* Sorry if this post is a bit angry, but you do remember that the title of the blog                                         is angrypastorswives, right? 

1 comment: